Tonight I am thankful for the blissful weekend I've had! Two whole days with Bax, who is more and more fun everyday. He seriously cracks me up! I even had the chance to leave him with my mom last night while I went to a baby shower but I didn't want to! I was enjoying him so much that I wanted him with me the rest of the night. Today we cleaned house and bought groceries aand he was just an perfect angel all day. (Did I write this same post last Sunday night? I feel like I might have!) Sunday nights are just one of my fave. Everything is in order, I've got my candles lit and I'm reading my book while the laundry finishes. This week is a short week! I am really excited about thanksgiving this year and celebrating the holidays. Two cheers for Sunday night!!
No comments:
Post a Comment