Today I am thankful for family. Starting with my little family of 3. The desire to be a family has been strong on my heart for quite some time. I’ve known since I was a little girl that I wanted a family and last night, as I was watching Bobby and bax play, it hit me that we are the family I’ve dreamed of for so many years. I am thankful for my mom dad and sisters as well. We have always been a tight nit family, but as the years go by we are growing closer and closer. We are together often, call each other often. We celebrate in the good times and we mourn together in the sad times. January 2010 we mourned the loss of our family dog as well as the loss of my baby. We cried together, hugged each other, and we picked each other up when need be. And in December 2010, just 11 short months later, we celebrated the birth of baxton. (since this is my blog I will make myself the center of attention, but we also mourned together and celebrated other things in each other’s lives as well ) Blood is thicker than water, that is our motto. I love my family and I am so blessed that God has given each one of them to me.

This photo was taken just moments after we became a family of 3

Me with my mom and sisters

Family I gained by marriage

Friends that have become family

Very old pic of me and my daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment