
Today I am thankful for diversity. I think most would say the most diversity in my life is the fact that I am white and Bobby is black and of course that makes us blessed with the most amazing tan man EVER. Yes, I am so thankful that we live in a world where I am able to marry my love although we are not of the same race. I still do not understand people who have a problem with this, but that's beside the point tonight. I am so also blessed to have such diversity in my relationships. I have friendships from all walks of life. I think diversity is what makes life beautiful. We are not all the same, but we all have one common goal in life. To live life to the fullest, to be the best person we can be, to be good mommys, good friends, good siblings, good employees, good children. That is what makes life so B-E-A-U-T-F-U-L.
1 comment:
Love it! I am always trying to accept and love diversity more than push it away or judge it... it is not always easy, but life is always so much more beautiful when I do!
Post a Comment