Tonight I am thankful for joy. our home was literally bursting with it tonight. I picked Bax up and was greeted with his grin. His smiles make my days worth it all. When we got home, we all played in the bed. Bobby and Bax played a game and Bax laughed so hard he could hardly breathe. Once I started making dinner, things got a little rough as Bax only wanted his momma. So I slung him to my hip and made dinner with him. As we were sitting down to dinner, my parents showed up and there was lots of laughter. Joy joy joy. Baby giggles, grown up laughter, and hearts about to explode with joy. Bax has changed so much in our family of 3, but tonight I will say one thing I know he has definetly brought to our home is JOY.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0


No comments:
Post a Comment