Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 7

Tonight I am thankful for my crock pot, Baby Einstein, and bedtime. This morning started off great, despite an early riser due to the time change, the cold rainy weather, and the fact that its Monday. But it just got gradually worse. I won't bother with the details, but once I got Bax home he was in a foul mood! I didn't even know what to to do with him so I just turned on Baby Einstein and he was suddenly calm. When it was time for dinner, all I had to do was dish it was from the crock pot and I would say our meal was a hit! And finally, after it became obvious that Bax was pretty much done for the night, we did bathtime, nursed and went to bed. It was rough afternoon but we made it! Now I'm laying here watching him sleep on the video monitor. My love!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0

No comments: