Today I am thankful for Gods perfect timing in my life. This weekend, Bobby and I had some hard conversations about some things we're dealing with in our life right now. I don't understand why God allows us to walk through certain things, or why He doesn't make things happen when we think they should happen. But I do know that in the end, in hinds sight, I can always see how his timing was perfect. I was reminded the other day of the year when God gave us our house. The same year Bobby decided to go to aviation school. I was in awe of how God had His hand in it all and played it out perfectly in His time. I am believing that 2012 is going to be a year of turn arounds for my family. I am expecting God to do big things and I am praying fervently for changes. I believe I will be able to look through back at this season of my life and say "Wow, He really knew what He was doing." He holds the blueprints to my life and I am so happy about that!
No comments:
Post a Comment