Today I am thankful for friendship. I would say in the last 5 years my friendships have gone through some major transformations. All I can say is God knew exactly what He was doing. I believe there are different friends for different seasons, different friends for different reasons. One thing I am especially thankful for is friendship with my family members. We have to be family, but we don’t have to be friends. We choose to be friends. We LIKE each other. my mom and sisters are some of my closest friends and I am so thankful for that. I have friends I can call when things are difficult, I have friends I can call when things are going smoothly. I have friends to gossip with, friends to encourage each other. I have friends who I know to call when I need advice in my marriage. I have friends that I’ve known for 20+ years, and I have friends that I’ve known for one. God has blessed me immensely in my friendships! I am so thankful for each one!
(I wanted to post pictures of each of my friends but I would be here all day!)
No comments:
Post a Comment