Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Today...

Today is one of those days....one of those days that I need a reminder from You Lord, on why we live the way we live. My feelings are hurt, and I know the sacrifices I have made, I have made for You, because I know living for You is amazing and living for You is always better than not living for You. But today, I need You to remind me why You spoke to me that day, nearly 2 years ago, and why You require more of me than You may require of others. I need something...it doesnt have to be big, and I'm hoping it nots painful, but I need a reminder. Thank you for always loving me, even when I wonder why. And thank you for always holding me tight, even when it feels like others are pushing me away.

4 comments:

Keri said...

I was asking this same question about 2 weeks ago, wondering if it is all worth it. Loss of friendships, and family members sometime. And God showed me it was through a lot of ways. I read my sisters blog and it was one of many reminders of the people we affect by living the way He has called us to live. I promise Jacque you have touched so many lives, I know I am one of them! Living right I decided was the only way to live! When I read Katie's blog it made me realize how much it speaks to others. I'm sorry for your hurt, but good will come out of it, His word promises us so.

Anonymous said...

Jacque you have inspired me the way you chose to make a change and you have stuck with it and touched alot of peoples lives, including mine. I respect you. You are an awesome person, wife and friend. I pray that God does just remind you of why he asked all of those things of you, b.c it is worth it, even though it doesn't seem like it at times. I am sorry that you feel hurt too. I hope your get your confirmation soon!

Anonymous said...

friend...
i love you! you will get your reminder! remember just last week we were talking about Jehova Jireh and He showed up! i can't wait to see what happens next! love you!!!

Tori said...

any sacrifice we make in His honor, although difficult and trying, is always worth it.

this is a beautiful post; you have a beautiful heart.