Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Anniversary


Today is our anniversary. My heart is so full of feelings and emotions, but I cant seem to get any of them out in writing. I keep thinking about this day 2 years ago, and the excitement that my heart felt. I wore my tiara that day from the moment I woke up. I was determined to enjoy the whole day, and remember the way I felt every second of the day. The moment those doors opened, and I looked down to the end of that long aisle, I saw my handsome hubby, standing there waiting for me. My heart was full, but my life was not. Now they are both overflowing. Having Bobby by my side is amazing. Holding hands with him as we walk through life makes me happy. Being your wife makes me even happier. I am so blessed. So blessed that I cant even find the words to explain it right now. I am just excited to see where this path leads us. Your note to me that day said "Cant wait, Bobby Hall". So in your words baby.....Cant wait, Jacque Hall

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrat Jacque! I so happy for you that you are so happy. And I can't believe that I don't remember Bobby writing that to you on the day of your wedding. That is so so halarious!!!!!

Keri said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you both have the best day.

Tori said...

happy anniversary, jacque (and bobby). you have both changed so much since that september day 2 years ago.

you have overcome so much, and are a testimony of God's purpose for marriage. i am so proud of you!!!

i'll forever remember what you whispered to bobby on that altar after the ceremony. may your love always be that fun and funny!