Sunday night, I was the co-pilot. No, this isn't another cute little poem....this is for real. I have never been so proud in all my life. When that plane took off, and I looked over to see my husband in the captains seat, I nearly teared up. After so many nights at home alone, after so many events I've gone to by myself, after all the hours he has spent studying and practicing and reading, I got to fly high with my husband. Again, I am the proudest woman in the world.
I would fly everyday with you baby, if I could. I would sit by your side, in that tight little airplane, and blow you kisses into microphone like we did Sunday night. I would squeeze your shoulder to tell you I love you, and I would brag to every single person I know, just like I have done since the moment I got off that airplane. I am your #1 Cheerleader, and to see you flying that plane was the proudest moment in my whole life. You are the best pilot in the world!
3 comments:
Jacque! I am so glad you had that moment. That is something you will never forget. And there will be so many more to come for you two. I am very happy for you and proud of you for the wife you are to him!
jaq,
what an awesome thing to share with your husband...watching his dreams come true. you have been a self-less wife, and i know it has not been easy. but these little rewards along the way will hopefully make this season a little easier on you and in the end it will al be an amazing journey you can look back on. thanks for sharing your proudest moment...and some really cute pics! i love the one of the two of you...you both look so happy!
love, meg
that is so cute!!!
i can't wait for bobby to be done so he can fly me and matt on his private jet to like maine or something and then come pick us up 2 wks later... of course this would all be for free too!!! J/K... But not really.. i am so proud of you too...
Post a Comment