Thursday, October 2, 2008

Vacation.....

Yep, that's where we're going, although we're not actually going anywhere. Vacation starts in about 10 minutes, when I get off work. We're not going on a cruise, or to the Bahamas, but we do plan to go pick apples, make an apple pie, see a movie, and stay one night in a hotel. We didnt get a vacation this year, because well with Bobby in school and us buying the house, it just didnt work out for us. I have been dreaming for weeks of my 3 days off with my hubby. I havent had a WHOLE day off with him since May when we bought the house. So, I will be gone, on my pretend vacation, snuggling up to my hubby as much as possible, sneaking a kiss every chance I get, and hopefully getting rejuvenated and rested. In the good ol words of What About Bob.....its a vacation from my PROBLEMS!!!

4 comments:

Heather Harris said...

Enjoy your vacation Jacque. You both deserve it!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you get a vacation with your hubby this weekend! Enjoy every second of it, I know you will. And how cute will you guys be picking apples and then making a pie....like in the movies ;) Have a GREAT weekend Jacque. You deserve it!!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha!!!
a vacation from my problems.. that is great... DR. LEO MARVIN!!!!!
i pray you have the best time ever... looking into eachothers eyes all weekend long...
i better get a piece of that pie too!
Love you friend!

Bethany Gray said...

That sounds like the best idea ever! Hope it went great! and yeah.. What About Bob... how funny... baby steps!