Friday, July 18, 2008
Sacrifice
When I told you that I would sacrifice everything I have or dreamed of, in order for you to fulfill your lifelong dream, I meant that. You are the single most important person in my life, and all I want is to see you happy and fulfilled. I must admit though, this sacrifice is sometimes more than I thought it would be. I think the hardest thing I've had to sacrifice is time with you. I miss you every day. I miss you like crazy. I am constantly trying to think of ways that we can get more time together, ways we can get just a few extra minutes. My efforts are usually failed. You run day after day, from work to school, from school to work. Somehow you still manage to find time to mow the lawn, paint the light post outside, and find some time for play. I am amazed by you. I don't know how you can do it all. But once again, you are my amazing husband. The one who has no issues, no baggage, the one who doesnt get tired, the one who manages to balance everything perfectly. I know, in the end, this is going to make a much better life for us. Your efforts are not unappreciated. The fact that I have a husband who's goal is to make our future perfect, makes me happy. But still, I miss you. And I love you. And I am so proud of you. I am your biggest fan, your number one cheerleader. And as long as you are happy babe, I will be okay. Thank you for taking care of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment