Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A new friend

I have recently made a new friend. Wow how badly I needed a friend like this in my life. After months and months of feeling rejected by people I didnt even want to be like, you are a breath of fresh air. I have never had a friend who is so encouraging, a friend who says she'll pray for me, a friend who speaks positive words to me. This new friendship is almost taking me some time to adjust to. The first time you said "I love you friend!" I was almost caught off guard. Now it makes me smile. You are sweet, kind, loving, and happy. I am encouraged by you daily. You make me want to strive to be a better person. God really knew what I needed when He brought you into my life.
Stephanie, Thank you for being a friend. Love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Friend,
I'm crying... you are so sweet. I have been encouraged by you as well. You are a breath of fresh air to me too! God knew what we both needed. I love you friend...