
See that, up there, that's my hubby's plane. He's flying right now, and I'm watching him online. He's about 7000 feet in the air, going 99 knots. I'm so proud of him. He's flying to Sikeston, then to Springfield, then to Pedukah, and back to St. Louis. He had the biggest smile on his face when he woke up this morning, knowing he was going to fly after not flying for almost a month. I just think I am the luckiest girl in the world, married the most handomest pilot there ever was. I just wanted to brag...happy Friday.
1 comment:
Jacque you are so cute and a great supportive wife!!! I am so glad that Bobby is getting to do what he wants so badly with his life and he has a wonderful wife waiting for him at home to hear all of the interesting details of his adventures!!!
Post a Comment