Its all over the news today...Home Depot to cut 7000 jobs. Unfortunatly, my husband doesnt know how to answer his phone so I am unable to call him to see if he's still got a job. But, I already have made up my mind...I'm keeping both buns on the chair. I'm resting in the chair of Jesus. I trust that no matter what, He will both provide and take care of us. No need to put stress on my feet, pacing the house day after day wondering if his job is safe, because its so much easier to just keep both buns in the chair, and trust that my God is in control. I have said for months, and will continue to say, that I will not be effected be a recession. Bobby and I are tithers, and believers, and we know who is in charge of our finances. So, even if I'm only writing this blog for myself, to remind myself, I am saying it right now, Jacque, Get both buns in the chair girl! There is nothing to be worried about!
If you dont know what I'm talking about, you need to get Pastor Ricks message from yesterday!
3 comments:
your saying it for me too!
this wasn't just for you- it's for all of us. we all need to get those buns on the chair and sit in His provision.
thank you for reminding me again, i think i need it once a day, every week, of every month. i got both cheeks on today!
Tori is right, it is for all of us. That was a great message!!! And I am glad you are choosing to stand (sit) that way!! I see so many of God's blessings and coverings in your life, so we know He will cover whatever happens and have a plan for it. Thanks for the reminder that I prob need daily, that I need to keep both buns on too!!!
Post a Comment