
I'm convinced it does.
When my mom and sisters and I meet at Starbucks on a Sunday afternoon, we get to talk and chat and hear each other's hearts. Heather chats about her weight loss journey, and her trainer, and living on her own. Amanda and I talk about budgets and cleaning supplies, and Mom just sits there and enjoys the company of her best friends, her daughters.
And when we celebrate my Uncle's birthday there, he knows he is surrounded with love from a family who would do anything for him.
And last week, when my grandma brought me coffee to Bible study, it brought us into a whole new realm of relationship. We haven't always had the closest relationship, but the sweet gesture reminded me how blessed I am to have her, and how amazing she is, and how I havent dont everything right either.
Yes, coffee really does make the heart grow fonder.
3 comments:
yes it does, you can remember that when you want to tell me you love me!! grande peppermint mocha's say it just right i think... :) just kidding friend!!! I love you!
This is so true Jacque. A friend actually suprised me with a coffee this AM and it literally has made my day...What a small (and very cheap!) gesture that warms the heart...and keeps me from sleeping at my desk. But, seriously, coffee is a perfect way to spend with family and friends! That is awesome that you do that with your sisters and mom. Bonding is about your dailies is the best1
I love this post, how true. I hope I will be able to sit and bond over coffee with my girls one day:)
Post a Comment