
Okay, fine, I get it. I give up. I'm waving the white flag. I am starting to see how this all works. I doubt You, and You prove me wrong. I question, and You give me the answer. I sacrifice, and You reward me. I have no options left but to trust You, and that feels really, really good. I complain about not having enough friends, and You give me a schedule so full that I cant find time for rest. I question giving up my hopes and dreams so my hubby can accomplish his, and You give me a house that I wanted so badly. You have proven Yourself over and over again. Thank you for showing me You're still in control, You're still one handling the wheel. I wouldn't want anyone else driving but You.
1 comment:
it's so amazing to watch as God proves you wrong friend...
He proves us all wrong b/c His ways are not our ways. Love you!
Post a Comment