So here's my question for the day...When both of our plates are full, what do we do with the leftovers?
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
who knows??? I guess you just give them to God. He's the only one that I know of who can fix everything. I think maybe that's why he says to take His yoke b/c it's easy and His burden is light. Just give it all to Him to fix. He's pretty good when you let Him get His hands on something. You are pretty amazing too by the way!
2 comments:
who knows???
I guess you just give them to God. He's the only one that I know of who can fix everything. I think maybe that's why he says to take His yoke b/c it's easy and His burden is light. Just give it all to Him to fix. He's pretty good when you let Him get His hands on something. You are pretty amazing too by the way!
i guess we stuff them in the fridge. then, when we open it, they all fall out on the floor and make a big mess??
just kidding, of course.
i'm just choosing to focus on the "main course" and i'll let the rest get taken care of as God allows.
thanks for chatting with me last night.
looking forward to your amazing party. love you!
Post a Comment