I'm hiding out in my bedroom right now because Bax is finally with Bobby and not clinging to me. Both yesterday and today I've found myself losing my patience way too quickly and honestly, I'm embarrassed by it. I have a teething toddler who has become quite opinionated and the combination of the two is frustrating. But just now, when I about lost it on him, I wondered to myself how I'd ever make it as a stay at home mom if I can hardly keep my grip when its just the weekend. And what saddened me even more was wondering if the same thought crossed my husbands mind. I don't want to be that woman. I really do try to soak up every minute I have with Bax. I am looking forward to 7 more days of staycation with my boys .... but its going to require me to have more patience. So here I am lord, asking you to give me an abundance so I can enjoy my time with my boys and more importantly, they enjoy me as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment