My heart is literally about to burst with love and adoration for my baby this morning. Some days, the stars align perfectly, the evening flows smoothly, and I am left feeling so very blessed. Last night was one of those nights.
Lets start with yesterday while I was at work. My phone rang and the caller ID showed that it was Joy. I answered and all I heard was buttons being pressed. I hung up and tried to call back a few times only to get a busy signal. I finally got through and asked her if she had called. NOPE. Baxton was playing with the phone and called his momma!
Lets start with yesterday while I was at work. My phone rang and the caller ID showed that it was Joy. I answered and all I heard was buttons being pressed. I hung up and tried to call back a few times only to get a busy signal. I finally got through and asked her if she had called. NOPE. Baxton was playing with the phone and called his momma!
Then last night Bobby picked Bax up from Joys and when he brought him home, Bax was napping. He hadnt slept well yesterday so he was super tired. I got him out of his carseat, laid him on my chest, and we rested for a little bit together. **bliss**
A little later in the evening, Bax was playing on the floor with his toys. I guess I didnt get enough toys out for him, because he crawled to the toy basket, tipped the whole thing up and started getting out other toys. He pulled each one out, played with it for a few minutes, and moved on to get another one out.
Shortly after that I took him in to change him and get his pj's on. I set him in his crib so I could get his clothes out of the drawer. When I turned around, he was standing in his crib, holding onto the edge, and JUMPING.
When we went to bed, I laid him next to me and he was just staring at me and laughing and smiling. One of his favorite things to do is fake laugh (his grandma taught him that). He was fake laughing so much that he couldnt fall asleep. Finally, with his nose practically smashed up against mine, he closed his eyes and fell asleep.
Really, Baxton?????? You couldnt be any more amazing than you are. You are growing so fast and I am in awe everyday of all the amazing things you do. I still feel like you should be a tiny newborn whose head I have to support. But you are growing and learning every day and you continue to amaze me.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
1 comment:
He is pretty much the coolest little man ever. His personality is amazing. You do such a great job as a mother!
Post a Comment