
There are no words to explain this feeling. The love I have for you, the feeling I still get when you flirt with me, the way my heart feels when I think about you. You are a better husband to me than I ever imagined you could be. Things are so different for us right now...our minds are focused on caring for Bax, on work, on trying to create a better future....but you are still the core of my life. I often think back to the days before I met you. I wanted so badly to be loved, to be held, to be a girlfriend and a wife to that perfect person God created for me. Sometimes its easy to lose sight of the fact that YOU were created for ME and vice versa. But bottom line is, we were made for each other. We complete each other (yes I know so cheesy but true). You are my better half. Together we are a perfect match. We could take on the world if given the chance, and I think we've proven that in the last year. Life hasnt dealt us an easy deck of cards, but we chug along, doing what is required of us to make things work. You are my rock. Life wouldnt be the same without you. You carry the world on your shoulders, yet smile through it all. I am so blessed to have you as my husband, my friend, my lover, my boyfriend, my ALL. I'm sorry I dont tell you enough.
Being your mommy....
Words cant even describe how amazing it is to be your mommy. To hold you, care for you, snuggle with you, and laugh with you. You are the joy in mommy and daddys life. Oh boy, if we had only known how amazing it would be to be your parents, maybe we wouldnt have waited so long. You complete our little family of 3. You bring so much joy to our home. You are the apple of our eyes. You teach us lessons every day. I am like a sponge constantly soaking up every detail about you. There is so much to learn and yet everytime I think I've started to figure it out, you throw me a curveball. My heart explodes with love and pride for you. Your daddy is so in love with you and watching him fall in love with you has caused me to fall in love with him all over again. You've brought out a tender side in him I never knew. You are my little love. My amazing, so sweet like pure brown sugar love.
1 comment:
You are such a strong amazing women Jacque. Baxton is just so amazing and cute. Bobby is a good guy!! Your blessed :)
Post a Comment