Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Becoming Baxton's mommy has been the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. But on the flip side, also one of the hardest. Funny how such a life transforming event can also bring so much stress...on our marriage, on our finances, on life in general. Today I'm struggling. Bobby and I are fighting, Bax was crying because he didnt want me to leave, I was late getting to this place that I so loathe, and I have bills practically coming out my wazoo that I dont even know where to begin to try and pay. And if you're reading there, you're probably sitting there wondering why I would post this on the internet! Hey, at least I didnt put it on fb! I need to get my thoughts out somewhere, so I've come here. All I can say is, God give me the grace to make it through today, to make amends with my hubby, to make wise decisions with our checkbook, to find time to rest, to love my baby with all that I have, and to remember to be thankful to have a job when so many dont. Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sending lots of love and prayers your way. Your scripture for the day is:
I Peter 5:7-11
Post a Comment