Dear Baxton -
The other night, your dad said "Ever since I became a dad, I am no longer cold- hearted and emotionless". You have changed him. You have changed me. We will never be the same.
We love you, more than we ever knew possible.
Love,
Mommy
1 comment:
The change that a baby creates in you is astounding. I look at myself now and though I might be more unorganized, more chaotic, and even more stressed... I am more at ease, more content, and more with my priorities straight than ever before. Its like having a baby has made me more myself. Jacob makes me, me! That might sound weird. I am so happy you have gotten to experience this feeling. This love. And see the change in your man. I know what you mean. They can't help it, they melt for their babies! Just wait when he says dada and throws a ball at him... they go over the moon!
Post a Comment