I'm sitting here today, just so thankful. The little man inside my tummy is a constant mover. I am so happy he is full of life. Last night daddy felt him kicking and rolling. What a surreal experience to feel my tiny baby growing inside of me, getting bigger each day. From the minute I saw the word POSITIVE on my pregnancy test, I started speaking life into Baxton. Funny how God can speak to us in the craziest places. I remember sitting in the bathroom, so scared and so afraid, hoping I wouldnt have to say goodbye to this baby also. And I felt God give me John 10:10 to stand on. "The enemy comes to steal, kill, and destroy, but I come that you might have life and life more abundantly". His plan for this baby is life! How amazing is that?
This whole thing is just beginning to feel so real. I go into his room every day and just stare. I dont even know what I'm looking at, to be honest, but I'm just in awe of how good God is to me. The card my sister gave me at my baby shower this past Sunday said in big letters "GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS!!" She is so right. I remember praying so many times that God would bring Bobby and I to the same page, that in HIS perfect timing He would give us a baby. I remember begging God to just make it happen! I remember the heartache I felt every single time another person would make their big announcment. I was crushed because I just didnt understand. But God knew. He knew my heart, He knew my desires and dreams, and He knew exactly when it would happen. For so long I stood on Jeremiah 29:11 "I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for." He knew the plans along, even though I couldnt see them. He is so good to me, and He does answer prayers, and He gives me, Bobby, and this baby LIFE every single day. It just doesnt get much better than that!
1 comment:
Oh, how you can make a girl cry! I'm so, SO happy for you -- all three of you! I can't wait to meet your sweet little man!
Post a Comment