I've been thinking about you alot lately, Reese. The baby I treasure in my heart, always. I think about you daily, but today was particularly special. I wondered what it would be like to feel you moving inside of me, to be big huge pregnant in this heat, to be preparing for your arrival any day and know that today was the day you were supposed to come. I still believe God had a plan, and I trust Him every day that He knew best, but I still wonder. I thank Him for giving me your brother, who is kicking me as I type this. God knew I'd need a super active baby or else I'd never be comfortable in this pregnancy. We miss you Reese, and you will always be in our hearts. One baby in my heart, one baby in my belly. I consider myself lucky. To have loved you for even just a short time, to know that I have a child in Heaven waiting for my arrival. An angel watching over us as we prepare for Baby Baxton.
We love you, Mommy and daddy
1 comment:
I love you Jaq... I will never understand this for any mommy. It is on my long list of questions for God.... but I am so thankful that we have a God we can trust because we see His working hand in so many other areas! I am so happy for you and Bobby that you will get to become parents here on earth soon. Your boy will be so loved and to see you be a mommy will be amazing! But not only you, but none of us that are close to you, will ever forget Baby Reese. My heart aches that you ever had to experience this kind of loss, because I cannot imagine. Thank you for always being open about it and sharing... it opens the door for others to come to you in their times of loss as well.
Post a Comment