I saw you yesterday, and I must admit, I am in love. You are still so tiny, and at times my eyes struggled to focus and see you, but you were there. A tiny miracle growing inside of me. And then I heard it, what I have been waiting to hear, your heartbeat. It was music to my ears.
I'll be honest, I'm scared, and nervous, and wondering what God has in store for us this time. Your brother or sister was taken from us too soon, and I am not prepared to let go of you too. I dont believe I will have to this time though.
I've been speaking life over you for 5 weeks now, since the moment I saw that word show up on the test...pregnant. He comes that we might have life more abundantly, and I believe that is His plan for you. Life.
So grow little baby. Take all the energy you need. I promise I wont complain when there isnt enough energy for us both. I promise to cherish every moment that you and I spend as mother and child, you growing in my womb, and daddy and I making a home for you here on earth. You are sure to be the best birthday present a mother will ever recieve, and the best Christmas present your dad has ever gotten. We are already blessed by you.
6 comments:
Jacque, I am so happy for you and Bobby! What beautiful music for a Mom to listen to. Already this baby is so loved. Can't wait to meet my little niece or nephew!
Jacque, this post (esp the last paragraph) made me cry. you are so sweet and going to be a great mama!!!
Yup goosebumps all over and tears in my eyes! So happy and excited for you and Bobby!!
I thought so. :) I'm happy for you, girl. So, so happy!
This may be the most precious thing I've ever read. So so so happy for you!
I didn't know you blogged! Found you!
Post a Comment