Monday, September 21, 2009

Thank You

I'm trying not to make this a place where I come to complain, because well, I hate complainers. I'll admit, that's mostly why I came here. So instead, I'm going to praise You...

Thank you so much for this beautiful house I'm setting in right now.....I am so blessed to live here and to be blessed with a roof over my head when I can hear the storms coming down outside.

Thank you Jesus for peace, even though I feel so tired and run down lately....You are quietly speaking to my spirit even through the midst of chaos.

Thank you for my husband, the one I rarely get to see.....the one who is more amazing than I ever imagined, the one who desires to make this life as good for us as possible. The one who happily calls me his wife.

Thank you for bills that are paid, food in my pantry, and clothes on our backs.

Thank you for giving me strength, even though right now I feel so weak.

And thank you for being You.

No comments: