Genesis 50:21 - So then, don't be afraid. I will provide for you and your children." And he reassured them and spoke kindly to them.”
Psalm 61:2 - When my heart is overwhelmed, Lead me to the rock that is higher than I
Philippians 4:19 - And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus
Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future
These are the verses I've been standing on. These are verses I have read over and over again, and told myself several times that it is repeatedly in His word, so it must be true. I have told Bobby over and over, and I have said it outloud just to remind myself. My God shall supply all my needs....He will provide for me....when I am overwhelmed, He is the rock that is higher than me...he knows the plans for my life and they are plans to prosper me....I believe it with all my heart.
So today, I pray for wisdom in the decisions we make, guidance in our footsteps, comfort in our hurt, rest in the middle of all this stress, provision like we have never seen before, and favor in everything we do.
Amen.
1 comment:
Jacque, I know God will provide and take care of things. When all else fails, keep on standing! Love you and Bobby!!!
Post a Comment