Have you ever called someone, heard them say hello, started talking to them, and then realized it was their answering machine? You know, the people who say "Hello? Hello? I cant hear you. Speak up......HAHAHA I got you. Leave a message after the beep." If your voicemail is set up like that, please dont take offense, but I hate that feeling, like I got all excited because you answered and I am starting a conversation and then its all a trick.
That is how I've been feeling with God lately. I feel like He's not picking up the phone. I'll think He answered, and He's about to listen, and then nothing, realize He didnt answer. I hope I dont sound like a jerk, but when is He going to answer?! Have I lost all service in this part of life I'm in? Do I have to travel back into a service area in order for Him to hear me? And if so, what do I have to do to get back into that area?
I'm not mad at God, I just have so many questions, and I feel like I'm getting no answers. I know, I dont deserve answers, He doesn't owe it to me to tell me the plans for my life. But this is hard, and I feel like I'm stuck.
(**Disclaimer** I realize in writing this blog that I am at risk for being looked at as a jerk who is mad at God. I, however, am not mad at God, and since this is my blog, between me myself and I, open for others to view of course, I am willing to take this risk. I know me and God will come through this okay)
1 comment:
I know how you feel! But like your disclaimer says, you and God will get through this ok:)
Post a Comment