Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Daydreaming

I have been daydreaming all day long. Oddly enough, I'm not dreaming of the beach, or a huge ship in the sea...I'm not dreaming of the weekend, or a day to sleep in....I'm not dreaming of the future, and what it may hold...I'm simply dreaming of home, my most favorite place to be. I'm dreaming of the rain that is supposed to come, and hoping I can snuggle with my sweetheart tonight while the rain falls outside. I've been dreaming about the covered porch, where I read a book Saturday morning while I drank my morning coffee. I've been dreaming about dinner, and that orchid plant Bobby bought me, and that puppy who will be more than ready to go outside. I love home more and more everyday. Not just the house, but the home that is under that roof. I probably talk about it too much, about my hubby and my life and my house and all the things that I love. But I just dont think I have ever been so happy in all my life. Yes, I have dreams for the future, that alone is a miracle. For so long I had no dreams. I had plans yes, short term plans, but no dreams. I am finally starting to see them again. I said for so long that I had to abandon my dreams so Bobby could fulfill his...that was not true. Yes I do have to wait, but I do not have to abandon. And while I'm waiting, God has made me feel so fulfilled, so happy, so content that I dont mind waiting to see my dreams come true.

Just 90 more minutes and my daydream will be a reality

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jacque I LOVE hearing about how much you love your life and husband. You do NOT talk about too much. I am so happy that you are so happy. I have so happy lately too. We are blessed women and I think we should talk about all we want to!!!!