I wish, instead of $50, I could spend a million on you for Christmas. I would buy you an airplane, and a new dirtbike, and those shafts for your golf clubs, and maybe even buy you another tv. But I dont have a million dollars.
I wish sometimes you knew just how much I love you, and that when I think about you, I feel like my heart could explode with emotion. I wish I could squeeze you so tight and hold onto you for a million years. But, instead I have to trust that you know by my actions, and by the simple words "I love you".
I wish you knew what a dream come true you are for me. I wish you knew how handsome you are, and how blessed I am to be your wife.
I wish when you had a bad day, I could take it all away. I wish I could do your homework for you, and make the weekly work schedule for you, and I wish I could make you smile every second of the day.
You are my everything. You are the love of my life. You are my rock, my love, my best friend, you are what keeps me going.
And although I cant spend a million dollars on you, and I cant squeeze you as much as I'd like, or fix everything wrong in your world, I want you to know I love you.
Merry Christmas Baby
2 comments:
so sweet...
aww how sweet!
Post a Comment